“What can I do to help?”
Amongst our recent supporters are:
- Rosie and Richard – who donated items for sale on our eBay account.
- York Methodists – who’ve collected over £50 of ‘rubbish’ for recycling.
- Julie – who provided funds for malaria and pneumonia treatment.
- Pam from ‘Right to be You’ – who donated used birthday cards.
- Karen and Pam – who collect lots of biscuit wrappers for recycling.
…and so many more.
Whether you have a big budget or none at all, you can make a difference.
Donate the difference:
Have a jar at home to put your money or IOU in so you don’t forget.
“I have a jar on my desk for loose change – I’ll donate it when it’s full.”
“I’m having a cake stall at work – chocolate frosting or sprinkles?”
Collect your rubbish:
Click here to find out more about our recycling initiative and to find your nearest drop-off point in the York area.
“I sponsor a child through Chaffinch for less than £1 a day.”
“I’m selling some unwanted items on ebay and donating a percentage to Chaffinch!”
RAISING AWARENESS IS A FANTASTIC WAY TO HELP THAT DOESN’T COST YOU A PENNY!