Amongst our recent supporters are:
- Sal – who donated toys and supplies for the centre in Kenya.
- York Methodists – who’ve collected over £50 of ‘rubbish’ for recycling.
- Julie – who provided funds for malaria and pneumonia treatment.
- The Coffee House, Clifton – who donate all the cafe’s bread bags.
- Visioncare Optometry, Acomb – who host a recycling collection bin.
- Tony and Ann – who provided funds to support the Christmas celebrations.
…and so many more.
Whether you have a big budget or none at all, you can make a difference.
“I’m having a cake stall at work – chocolate frosting or sprinkles?”
Donate the difference:
Have a jar at home to put your money or IOU in so you don’t forget.
“I have a jar on my desk for loose change – I’ll donate it when it’s full.”
Recycle for us!
To find out more about where you can take your bread bags (the plastic bag from your sliced loaf) and can rings (the plastic connectors from multi-packs) whilst our collection points are closed, please send us an email.
There is one public collection point outside Visioncare Optometry, York Road, Acomb that remains accessible.
“I sponsor a child through Chaffinch for less than £1 a day.”
“I’m selling some unwanted items on ebay and donating a percentage to Chaffinch!”
RAISING AWARENESS IS A FANTASTIC WAY TO HELP THAT DOESN’T COST YOU A PENNY!