Amongst our recent supporters are:
- A team from Arcadia Group – who ran the York RunForAll 10K.
- York Methodists – who collect plenty of ‘rubbish’ for recycling.
- Stockton-on-Forest Primary School – who have donated over 1000 books from their school library and made bookmarks for the children of Future Stars.
- Gladys – who made a beautiful blanket for one of the Future Stars resident girls.
- Visioncare Optometry, Acomb – who host a recycling collection bin.
- Andrew – who sent letters and gifts to several of the Future Stars children.
…and so many more.
Whether you have a big budget or none at all, you can make a difference.
“I’m having a cake stall at work – chocolate frosting or sprinkles?”
Recycle for us!
There are several public collection points currently open in York:
- Visioncare Optometry, YO24 4LZ (currently bread packaging only please);
- Foxwood Community Centre, YO24 3HY;
- 36 Calf Close, Haxby, YO32 3NS;
- 5 Ryemoor Road, Haxby, YO32 2GX;
“I’m selling some unwanted items on ebay and donating a percentage to Chaffinch!”
“I sponsor a child through Chaffinch for less than £1 a day.”
Donate the difference:
Have a jar at home to put your money or IOU in so you don’t forget.
“I have a jar on my desk for loose change – I’ll donate it when it’s full.”