“You can’t change the world, but you can change someone’s world”
Child Sponsorship is one of the best ways to ensure a positive future for the children of Future Stars. We have many children needing sponsors. It costs just £35/month to sponsor one of these vulnerable children. That money will guarantee the child an education, clothes, food, and healthcare.
Sponsorship really does make a difference. Without a sponsor, it can be very difficult for a child to complete their education. And without this achievement, the future can look grim for someone born into the difficult life of the Kibera slum. Sponsorship provides children with real opportunities to forge a path out of poverty – through their own dedication. You can learn more about the very real benefits of the Chaffinch Child Sponsorship Programme by reading the story of one of our sponsored children – Boaz.
Could you be one of the special people we need?
Click the photographs below to read the profiles of the children in need of a sponsor.
If you have any questions about the sponsorship programme or any of the children, use the enquiry button in the bottom right of your screen and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
When I first started sponsoring Tashley she sent me scribbles. Now she sends a picture of a house and writes her name. Whatever her next achievement is I will be with her all the way.Linda
I decided to sponsor Samuel after seeing updates from Chaffinch about an ongoing medical condition he had, and it’s been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made!
I love receiving his letters and drawings and to see how he’s grown, not only in strength but confidence too. Every time I see him his cheeky smile seems to get bigger and bigger! Not to mention his love of dancing!
I’d definitely recommend sponsorship through Chaffinch as it really does make a difference, not just to the child but to you! I’ll continue to help Samuel and Chaffinch and look forward to seeing him grow and develop into his future.
Don’t hesitate to set up sponsorship, it’s simple and easy and I promise you, you won’t regret it!
What do you receive?
- A photograph of your sponsored child and details of their ‘story’.
- Letters and drawings from your sponsored child several times a year.
- Email newsletters with updates from Future Stars and Chaffinch, and photographs of your sponsored child.
- A summary of the year and a selection of printed photographs at year end.
- The opportunity to communicate with your sponsored child.
- A good feeling inside!
Do Something Amazing – Change a Life!
Click on the photographs to see information about each child.
Contact us using the button on the bottom right of your screen to ask any questions you may have.
Use the category tags above the gallery to filter the images.
- ‘Younger’ children are aged 7 and under
- ‘Older’ children are aged between 8 and 12 years
- ‘Resident’ children live at the centre. The non-residential children are those who attend the free primary school and feeding programme at Future Stars but who live with friends or relatives within Kibera.
Change someone’s life…
…and maybe your own, too!
Change someone’s life…